1st State Bank can help you manage your business’ cash gathering process. We have cost-effective options to speed up access to available cash and reduce fraud risk.
- Have your deposits picked up at your business at your convenience
- Pick-ups can be on a recurring schedule or on an on-call basis
Remote Deposit Service
- The compact scanning device can be used directly from your desk
- Scan and securely send checks to your 1st State Bank account
- Fast and simple setup
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Service
With Automated Clearing House you will be able to send funds electronically to anywhere in the United States. ACH payments are processed on an overnight basis.
- Direct deposit your employees payroll
- Process vendor payments and tax payments conveniently
- Transactions can be on a one-time or recurring basis
1st State Bank offers credit, debit and gift card processing solutions for your business. We have partnered with FIS, the world’s largest global provider of banking and payment technologies to provide 24/7 authorization services and helpdesk support. A merchant payment service can provide:
- Added convenience for your customers to make purchases
- Faster collection of receivables
Whether your remittance needs are business-to-business or consumer-to-business, we have a lockbox solution to suit your needs. A 1st State Bank lockbox provides your company with a private label post office box to which your customers can remit payments.
- We collect your mail on daily basis and process remittances quickly and accurately based on your custom lockbox instructions
- Funds are immediately deposited into your account and images of all correspondence are provided to your on a daily basis
Night Depository Service
Our deposit box is the secure way to handle your deposit needs after hours. Be safe by removing cash and checks from your premise each evening. Convenient and safe, they are available at all of our locations. Items deposited before the office opens for business are collected and posted that day. Items deposited after opening are collected and posted the next business day.
Lobby deposits are available at our five locations. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before close of business Monday through Friday at any of our offices in Saginaw, Bay City or Midland on a business day that we are open, we will consider that to be the day of your deposit.
For more information, visit any of our Banking Offices or please Contact Us.